Sunday, August 12, 2012

I just can't help myself...

Here's a courtesy photo update for all the aunties, uncles, grandmas and grandpas out there who don't get to see this little cutie very often. 

I couldn't resist snapping a picture after church today, since we matched in our black and white outfits. Capri is 6 weeks old now and I have to admit, I'm shocked that I've lasted this long. It's horribly corny, but I just love wearing coordinating outfits. If I wasn't running late this morning I would have found a way to get Travis and Ethan in on it too. But maybe that's for the better, I've got to leave myself something to work up to. 

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh my golly! She is getting so big and is cuter than cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Supermodel Baby Capri.

White Star Labs said...

Oh, my gosh!!! She is a doll! I love the pic!

Dawn said...

Can't wait to see her. She is getting so big already. How time flies. Enjoy while you can!