Wednesday, January 22, 2014

what we've been up to

Here are a few things we've been up to around here...

Ethan got a big boy bed! He loves it, and I feel so much better knowing he actually has room to roll over. He was seriously too big for his toddler bed.

Capri is obsessed with kitty shirts. Its all she wants to wear. And she meows all day long.

Travis and Ethan built a snow fort in the front yard. They have plans to sleep out there sometime this weekend. I'm saying it's too cold, but we'll see.

And we read a lot of books. If it weren't for the library, I think I'd be going insane.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all absolutely adorable!

Fran said...

Ethan is getting so big! I hope the fort is fun for him. I will be tucked in my bed and thinking about him!

Capri is all girl... and I wouldn't worry about her meowing. Just keep an eye on her for purring!

Tawnya said...

I miss all of these cute faces. It looks like fun times in the Bator Jr. Household. I really like Ethan's big boy bed. Excellent choice.